STO 0.13% $7.96 santos limited

No - the STOR's are your retail offer - you sell them that's it...

1. 7,515 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 337
    No - the STOR's are your retail offer - you sell them that's it - someone else has them. The trading of the STOR's is so others can buy more of them who intend to buy STO for $3.85 and have that money go to retire company debt and to help investors average down and make up some for dilution ie. more shares on registry but investors own more shares through taking up their $3.85 rights means you are basically no different - if you don't buy more your existing holdings in STO will be diluted because their are more shares on the registry - so earning per share will go down (because of more shares to spread earnings over) - but if you own more shares that affect is muted.

I'm off to check my PO box and have the cash already for STOR's - if instos realise we intend not to dump our STOR's cheap and/or we intend to exercise them then the bookbuild may give them slim pickings when previously they may have been hoping for an easy win. The earlier we send our payments through the earlier the picture of retail investor support and instos who may have been holding off will need to buy more on market which pushes up both STO and STOR and helps keep those shorters away..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.96
Change
0.010(0.13%)
Mkt cap ! $25.85B
Open High Low Value Volume
$8.00 $8.00 $7.92 $56.82M 7.131M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 46134 $7.96

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.97 55286 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.