ADO 0.00% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

this is JIMO there is plenty of battery tech being developed,...

1. 4,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11992
    this is JIMO

there is plenty of battery tech being developed, lithium ion, sodium ion, solid state etc. at the moment we only have lithium ion tech but I'm pretty confident we would be doing primary work on other battery configurations. David basically told us that, with the change of Manuel's role.

at the moment the lithium ion battery market is huge, with forecasts of rapid expansion in the coming years. there won't just be one solution to lithium ion batteries, anteotech just needs a % market share to change a lot of investors lives.

and this is the thing with Anteotech, we have 2 products.

anteoX, a binder additive that seems to me could help improve a high % of many different techs and our 70% silicon anode.

just with a quick look at storedot, that looks like a totally new battery solution. I'll take mercedes as an example (because they are one company I've looked into). they are building battery giga factories and have future plans for more by themselves and thru the ACC partnership. will they totally redesign their production layout for a solution like storedot? don't think so. I'm sure storedot will find a market, maybe not in an existing or planned giga factory though. maybe anteoX could even improve their binder system?

unlike anteoX that is being tested by ev1. it's a drop in solution to existing production lines, gives improved performance, cost saving, makes the battery lighter and faster charging. anteoX is fully developed ready to go, when commissioning of the plant is achieved.

(and with the commissioning. if we can already supply the 10 priority companies with enough anteoX for testing there is no rush. we have had the ann it is built, get the commissioning 100% correct for the time when larger orders are needed)

our 70% silicon anode is longer term and will have a similar problem to storedot. it will need to produce brilliant results (with 70% silicon I expect it will) to persuade an ev companies to change an anode production line or we need to get in the planning stage of future giga factories.

this is the reason, I'm very interested in who is testing our 70% silicon anode, because that could be the company we partner with to supply a completed anode to the market. not just the motor industry but consumer electronics, battery storage etc etc (thru the qld govt grant we are going to manufacture small amounts of pouch cells in house, Hmmm)

we offer 2 alternatives (only at this stage) for the market that will have many different technologies used, but it is so huge af a market that any % of market share will be company transforming.

ps. the 4c was released 19th April last year.
    Last edited by captainblood: 19/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $54.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $60.57K 2.765M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 4217061 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 202709 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.35pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 4.55 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ 720965
Last updated 15.21pm 21/05/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.