DMP 0.10% $30.02 domino's pizza enterprises limited

this story is full of a bunch of guys who are obviously unhappy...

1. 13 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    this story is full of a bunch of guys who are obviously unhappy at not getting the business with dominos - but as a person who owns a number of software development businesses it would seem these guys are just naive - i.e. didn't sign an agreement.
    Their claims of patent infringement are 'patently' wrong - a quick check of the patent search http://pericles.ipaustralia.gov.au/...ueryString=precision tracking&resultsPerPage= will show that they didn't get a patent until august last year..... well after they commenced work with dominos and after they were shut out.
    The problem they will have is that anything is 'prior use'. anything in use PRIOR to a patent that anyone has seen can no longer be patented.
    Hard lesson, but a good idea is not exclusive until you have a patent....
    The reason this hasn't been disclosed to shareholders is that there is no legal case, there is perhaps a dispute, but that is not worthy of notifying the ASX.
    This kind of antics and then crying poor after Dominos try to protect their reputation (as this is full of slander) is rather a poor way to go about resolving an issue.
    Just look at the reputation of the person making the 'documentary' she has a history with channel 9...

I suspect that this is not the end of the matter - i.e. If I was dominos and my name was being slandered (e.g. if its such a simple case - they would have already taken legal action and they havn't!).
    In the process shareholders get the raw end .....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.