SO4 0.00% 31.0¢ salt lake potash limited

the difference is mentor it was originally SO4 holders coming...

1. 989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99
    the difference is mentor it was originally SO4 holders coming onto the other pages down ramping other stocks since it is your first post you to may be an employee ? I looked at SO4 to invest and I acknowledge that the SP has done well personally I think it is over priced and basically a P$&@i it has every red flag that I look for in a junior minor Fast Traks with capex and opex half the price of any one close generally end in disaster the Facts are ( and they have all been referenced ) is the company does not have aproval to produce and sell 260 000 tpa of potash the Blackham tenements are for gold mine closure plans are built around a small pit encroaching on .5% of the lake not 90 % of the lake this is why the EPA are reviewing it for assessment there is absolutely no guarantee that you will get aproval and or an aproval may have to onorouse a conditions ?controlled action on uranium for one there has been a lot of promises in this sector with very few been met this company was suppose to be already producing from LAke wells LW doesn’t get a mention any more ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SO4 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.