SO4 0.00% 31.0¢ salt lake potash limited

About 2 years ago Argonaut wrote a good research article on the...

1. 7,080 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 526
    About 2 years ago Argonaut wrote a good research article on the 5 main WA SOP hopefuls. It was accessible via the AMN webpage but they have since removed all broker reports. At that time Argonaut were supporters of AMN & SO4 so the article has the expected inherent bias but was nevertheless a good read.
    They were looking at the sector as being new without any precedent setting projects.
    One of their take home messages was the projects were advancing but the various studies were creating more questions than answers. None of the projects (APC, AMN, SO4, RWD, KLL) were exempt from having produced data that appeared to conflict with other projects. Some of the examples given were inexplicable.
    There are aspects of this project at Lake Way that standout as being out of whack with how other companies have done things. Perhaps Tony has spent up big, the team are kick arse and the existing permitting, mine infrastructure, pre-existing exploration data etc has facilitated the development.
    The proof of the pudding, as they say, is in the eating, the validity of both the hydrogeological models and financial models won't be known until the first projects start to actually load the stuff onto ships.
    The directors, lenders & multinationals are rolling the dice to some extent just like you and I.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SO4 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.