AW1 0.00% 12.5¢ american west metals limited

Hey Jeremy You forgot the Storm Sediment hosted layer.......

1. 183 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 735
    Hey Jeremy You forgot the Storm Sediment hosted layer....

.....verified yes, flat lying yes, huge yes but lenses with the quality grades as yet un-drilled.....just a wee game changer when we do .......and I will just throw in here that other Sediment hosted systems like Kupferschieffer are huge (too) but not consistent width or grade throughout. Kupferschieffer average thickness is 2.4 m .....mostly too low grade to mine but with multiple viable thicker lenses up to 10m plus with grades up to 5% and sizes ranging up to 20 square klm (some larger).

The expectation that we would hit a high grade lense straight up when we were simply trying to establish the existence of a sediment hosted layer at all this drill season is ..... well wishful thinking at best ..... especially with only 4 DD holes.

But sediment hosted system well and truly discovered this year and geology very well understood now ..... lenses next drill season .... and that will be life changing for holders with more than a 14 nanosecond investment timeframe ( ie you have to buy and hold till then).

Anyway ... the lense hunt starts in April .... much bigger program and far more targeted.

In the meantime ....Can't wait to see the shallow 4100 MRE ... when that proves viable well all the other high grade shallow zone come into play... and the vast majority of which have not even been drilled

Oh and those CW 1st assays will be interesting viewing too

Cheers
    Gottinhimmel
    Last edited by Gottinhimmel: 26/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $64.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $63.34K 509.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 375090 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 179249 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.