AW1 2.17% 11.3¢ american west metals limited

Storm of Fortunes - Resource Guesstimate, page-36

1. 10,306 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2646
    Lucky, well done - now have a look at the oppies. With the heads closing on 20c (the exercise price of the oppies on 2024-09-24) they will soon be in the money.

That's important for a low cap like AW1 because a T/O could come from left field any time. Having oppies 'in the money' means you can participate.
    I think there would need to be a massive premium for a T/O to get up, so just do a few sums.
    At present there are not many in the sell side, and someone just pulled a 400000 sell - I know because it was me, and I did some sums !!! lol.

For those thinking of a comparison for Storm - IMO there is not one, simply because it is expected that the surface ore will be so rich and easily sorted that they can ship off a few tens of millions of USDs as easy DSO.
    Recall ore sorting practice is underway in Perth atm.

Also - dont be fazed by the climate - Canadians and Alaskans are used to working there - there are strict restrictions regarding safety and the environment (I have an oiler who thinks they have a winner, but have to wait for the Alaskan winter to do flow tests) yes 'winter' for ground to transport huge rigs. So a mining operation could probably proceed most of the year.

So I hope you have further good luck @squarepants, and it is catching. All IMO, DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.3¢
Change
-0.003(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $59.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.3¢ 11.0¢ $3.889K 34.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 725633 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 897948 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.