ICI 9.09% 2.4¢ icandy interactive limited

No ideaStorms most likely has rolled into LS headquarters you...

1. 7,191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 608
    No idea

Storms most likely has rolled into LS headquarters you guys got cut.

They most likely after the acquisition took what they wanted, the staff they wanted and the idea was to slowly dismantle storms.

As you have notified 7 or 10 of the original staff are working on other projects and have been kept on.

KYO isn't the biggest project as well so most likely if the budget gets tight which it is you guys go. Simple business and a tough decision was made early on.

If I thought KYO was a massive part of Icandy I would argue the point.

I am almost certain that if you don't understand Froyo and why they're waiting you have no idea.

Froyo and Icandy are waiting on better market conditions.

Tough mate but it is apart of business when things get tight. To be honest storms was most likely a burner and KYO was most likely the burner.

I see you have no mention of Quantum Ark which is also storms or was storms. So what that means is KYO was given the green light as the least effective project and the correct one to hold back atm.

LS has massive man power and most likely the capabilities to take the project on or projects. Meaning Quantum Ark and KYO might be moved to main HQ.

They most likely asked more staff to move across but due to moving ect they most likely said no.

Tough but business.

All in my opinion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.002(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $32.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $5.915K 249.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 70409 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 462546 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.4¢
  Change
0.002 ( 11.6 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ 140782
Last updated 15.46pm 03/05/2024 ?
ICI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.