SBL 0.00% 0.1¢ signature metals limited

Hi AllFor those who have not read this when I posted a few days...

1. 461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi All

For those who have not read this when I posted a few days ago. Here it is again.

According to this local paper, 670 employees ready to go with this mine (SBL) (see below). IMO With so many employees, surely cannot sit on their hands, I hope things will happen soon.

Go SBL. Start pouring already.

Quantum46
    Do your own research.

Owere Mines Protects Productivity

Sebastian R. Freiku 9 May 2011

Email|Print|Comment
    Share:

About 670 employees of the Owere Mines at Konongo in the Asante Akim North Municipality, as well as their dependants, have been screened for Hepatitis B under the company's Health Sponsorship scheme.

Out of the lot, 564 were vaccinated against the disease in a screening and vaccination exercise undertaken by the Kumasi-based Medilab Diagnostic Services, on behalf of the Owere Mines.

The employees were drawn from communities constituting the operational area, including Nyaboo, Patriensa, Obenemase, Kawkawkaw, Agareago, Nyinamponase and Kyekyewere.

Alongside the screening, the company has also launched an anti-malaria campaign, in which free anti-malaria drugs are given to employees on a monthly basis, to check the high incidence of malaria in the locality.

The Health, Safety and Environmental Manager of the Mine, Mr. Bennet Kunkyebe, indicated that the medical screening of the staff had become necessary to ensure that the company's labour force was strong and healthy to undertake its normal duties to sustain productivity.

He disclosed that the Owere Mines was putting up a modern medical facility at the mines to meet the demand for quality healthcare for its employees.

Relevant Links
    West Africa
    Ghana
    Health
    Mrs. Augustina Afrane, Administrative Manager, noted that these medical interventions would afford an employee early medication to avoid the risk of contracting diseases at the expense of productivity in general.

Meanwhile, six pay loader operators of the company have undergone and completed a three-day intensive training.

They are Marcus Suka, Felix Adu Gyamfi, Kwaku Sekyere, Godfred Siaw, Yaw Frimpong and Coleman Dz.

The training programme was to equip the operators to discharge their duties in safety, and enhance the company's objective for sustainable growth.

Mr. Roger Bannister, General Manager, encouraged the workers to work hard and be disciplined.

Mr. Ernest Amponsah, the acting Mines Manager, presented certificates to the trainees after the training workshop.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.