ITC 0.00% 8.2¢ impress energy limited

I have talked with the company today.ASX is the culprit for not...

1. 559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I have talked with the company today.
    ASX is the culprit for not flagging ITC's presentation.
    That presentation in September states:
    "SNATCHER 1 and 2 have the same oil water contact.
    They are 900 metres apart."

Pc43 post's I beleive should not have moderated as it is in the public knowledge areana but was not flagged as market sensitive because ASX deemed it not to be.

"It is considered very likely that Snatcher and Charo represent a single large accumulation, the limits of which, and consequently the reserves of which are undefined. Further appraisal drilling and field unitization will be required"
    That is a MARKET sensitive statement which reflects on the companies share price, SHOULD HAVE BEEN FLAGGED>
    SNATCHER 1 and 2 are currently expected to produce 800bopd within the end of month of October. That also was not flagged but was in ann to ASX.
    Road show of two of ITC"S directors continue with brokers next week in Melbourne and Sydney. That is Not a Market sensitive announcement. I intend to buy what is available at 5.2 cents today.
    The only negative is Greg does not want to drill wildcat wells until good processed 3D has been examined and agreed to by JV. Thats good management in my book.
    Greg hopes he has to pay for his 5.5cent options in Dec.
    I'd buy them off him if I could.???
    Maybe we will see a few ann's that will get a flag from asx in the near future but the info is already out there just not read properly by some and dismissed as irelevant by others because it is not LOL sensitive for the company Impress price..
    Pumps are on snatcher sites and all is good for October end production. 247

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.