ITC 0.00% 8.2¢ impress energy limited

story telling .i buy., page-20

1. 1,680 Posts.
    Ill tell you why haspete... people are scared of the operators and their memories are not as short as others would like to believe.... VPE has screwed us before and may well screw us again...

However on a more serious note... a couple of factors are at play here...

1. Not much work to appraise the fields at play... still early stages imho so this will come later.... we havent proven up any of the fields....

2. Obvious influx of news due by end of q1 2010 people feel they can sit of the fence and watch for good entry points... basically pick and choose entry and exits.... also not a bad trade between 5 cents and 6 cents...

3. Our main backer "HERO" Eddie "ITC" Smith is out of action after a heart attack (get better soon ed)... he was the main talker and PR presenter...

4. The roadshows have only just kicked off and the story is just starting to get sold to the brokers and the public...

5. Alot of information made avaliable to the market has to be 'dug up' per se... see comment by other members ( apart from this last announcement)

6. So called sophisticated investors who got in at the share issue early this year may still be exiting remember it was vasly undersubsrided... (nearly 100% gain also)

7. Since Challenger has sold out there has been no main stream backer and this may play on investors minds... (questionable)

8. THIS IS A TICKING TIME BOMB AND WILL CATCH ALOT OF PEOPLE BY SURPRISE.... so dont delay imho... just like alot of oilers we know they seem to just go BANG...

They are my quick thoughts pete though there are many more...

DYOR though and good luck...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.