PVW 0.00% 2.5¢ pvw resources limited

Story Time

1. 3,697 Posts.
    Once upon a time somebody sang me a song.
    That song was a nursery rhyme. It was called Humpty Dumpty. Most people have probably heard it. It was a catchy song. So much so that it is still being sung to children today.

"Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall.
    Humpty Dumpty had a great fall.
    All the Kings horses and all the Kings men
    Couldn't put Humpty together again."

So what is your point?

Well there's a lot of questions to be asked about these four lines. Who or what was Humpty Dumpty? Why was he/she/it sitting on a wall? Why did Humpty fall? What could have been done to avoid that fall in the first place? Why did Humpty break? How did those involved try to put Humpty back together? And why? Could Humpty have been saved?

These are all relevant questions but none of these questions are as important to know the answer to first than "What/who is/was Humpty Dumpty?"

If you answered "An egg" it's probably time to hang up your investing boots because in absolutely no way shape or form is there any remote suggestion that Humpty was a common egg. What were the Kings men or their horses going to do about fixing a broken egg? Just go get another egg that isn't broken but this time don't put it up on the wall!

Much like the Humpty Dumpty story above Investors deserve uniform and transparent understanding (and engagement) of what is going on with what they are investing in. They deserve answers. But it's more than that.

Here is who we are. (Who is Humpty Dumpty)

Here is the reason why we listed the way we did on the ASX (Why we are getting up on the wall)

Here is why we think we are going to do well. (The reason for staying up on the wall)

Here is what we think our threats or challenges will be to succeeding. (We are aware of the reasons why we might fall)

Here is what those threats or challenges may look like to your investment. (You are aware of the reasons why we might fall)

Here is how we intend to manage these things as a company in the best interests of our shareholders. (To ensure we do everything within our power to not fall off the wall; break and become unfixable).

I would like to know why that CR pricing proposal was put out into the market. I'm a shareholder. Nobody asked me if I was ok with my company raising funds like this. What were our other options? Were we presented with other options? Did we have no other options? Why if we did were they ignored in favour of the chosen option?

Investors deserve better. These people are your partners. Respect your investor and consider what your investor is giving you. They want to see the company succeed.

As Buffett said:
    "We want owners who when they buy into the company want to own it for the rest of their life. That's who we want to attract. In order to get that and keep that culture within the investor base effective communication must be number one."

Investors don't want to have to focus on managing the farm. That's managements role. Investors are interested in what the farm produces or intends to produce and how they can get more produce out of the land the farm is on. But they also need to have faith in management to make the best decisions in the interest of producing positive results.

For gods sake in the future don't give away the bloody farm. It's not that easy to get it back.

And they all lived happily ever after.
    The end.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PVW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.535M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $2.833K 113.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 28182 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PVW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.