KPO 0.00% 0.3¢ kalina power limited

Strachan Corporate Report, page-9

1. 353 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12

287 Posts.
    Originally posted by Hooked
    These people have great regard and accountability for the money that pays their wages. I agree. I'd be so grateful if you could share your findings here. They perfectly realise who funds them
    Expand
    I removed the ‘emotional stuff’ as it has no place in the investment world. Nothing has changed, only the share price !!!

“All part of the FIVE year plan”.

I suggest if your time frame is that of a day-trader then have fun in sunnier clims.
    Take the hit and/or hint.
    Woof Woof

AND, in regards to CHINA & our Sino-Chinamanfriend

287 Posts.
    Originally posted by goggledog
    I was under the impression that payment from Sinopec was included in the A$801k received during Q1, 2017. Refer to the following announcement dated 7th April, 2017.
    Accelerating Cash Flow Through The Enforcement And Compliance Of Legacy Licenses

It says that "Cash receipts of A$801k received since the start of 2017, derived from current licensees".

Then goes on to say that "collection of long outstanding payments ... includes projects associated with SSNE in China."

I can only assume that means payment for the Hainan plant has been booked already.As always though, nothing about KPO is straight forward.
    Just reading the above "Accelerating Cash Flow" announcement again...

En-FORCE-ing compliance with existing licences.....negotiating NEW engineering cash flows.....in improving the performance of numerous projects.....include projects associated with.....and SSNC in China.

What 'improving' did ELEVEN consickitive DAYS do for our Sino-Chinaman ?
    I predict a riot s issue - KALiNA KAiSER CHiEFS.
    287 Posts.
    LOL at the 8 Likes and 1 Great analysis clicks on the above post !
    The 'sold a pup' comment back in
    December 2017
    was simply in relation to Hartley support and the shareholders who bought into the Sinopec story. We then advised SELL, when this baby was 6.5 and above, and many other times BUT the so called 'hurting punters' were GREEDY (and did not want to listen to me - while one of the 'Likes' even reported me and had be banned from HC !) so no pity and certainly not mockery from this side of the ditch.

SORRY, this is a public forum with no private message facility, so PLEASE note we have never said anyone was been shafted !
    We note 'Hooked' did make the accusation that already hurting punters "
    are knowingly being shafted"
    in the previous post.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KPO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.459M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 16629604 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 24946397 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KPO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.