VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

As the report would have been commisioned by VIL there are some...

1. 286 Posts.
    As the report would have been commisioned by VIL there are some interesting statements.

FP2 is now predicted at first half of 2012... so much for an August '11 spud. I knew they wouldnt spud in time but i didnt think they would be that delayed.

However in the summary it says: Q4 2011, although i think this is in regards to securing a farm down.

Which brings me to my next point. Retaining just a 37% interestin in FP2?? What the?

Has our favourite baby been downgraded that much, he also then goes on to state that at this carry its probably worth .5c to the share price with an upside of 1c. Does this mean if we didnt farm out at all FP2 is worth 1c and an upside of 2c to our SP?

I was under the impression this was on par with SD as far as value to our SP was concerned. I'd like to shoot the report down as rubbish however this was in all likelyhood done using data supplied by VIL.

It also ties in nicely with why VIL and GGP dont seem overly eager to get a move on with FP2.

Not to come off sounding really negative as believe me, i want this baby to be at 10c by the end of the year.

"Best possible outcome for shareholders..." keeps echoing in my head however.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.