CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

straight from the horse's mouth, page-17

1. roh
    4,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2

Now only 167 days to commissioning of the crushing plant

Squinter,

Before the recent Queensland state election , Campbell Newman who subsequently was elected Premier was adamant that Queensland would not have Uranium mining.

There have been representations to the Queensland government from the mayor of MtIsa and also the local member for a relaxation of this ban.

I would think pressure is also coming from the mining lobby as Campbell Newman is reported as having written to the Federal Government seeking their view on Uranium mining.

Federal minister Martin Ferguson previously has come out favourably in support of Uranium mining.

I see a fair chance that the Premier will change his stance as Uranium mining will create jobs and provide the state with much needed revenue.

Uranium would give CDU another mineral to export. I like a company to have a diversity of minerals to exploit rather than only have one product to sell.
    ---------------------------------------I believe there will be some very embarrassed journos and others and very happy shareholders when the first production starts and that's another day closer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.