IKW 0.00% 46.0¢ ikwezi mining limited

I understand and my patience is being tested as mgmt should not...

1. 7,161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 517
    I understand and my patience is being tested as mgmt should not have let this SP slide to sub 2c like what the actual.....

Couple of problems.....

I don't see coal moving past $85/t in the next couple of years consistantly (especially with US:rand ratio to remain constant)..really it will hover $75-$85/t..

IKW really can't continue without production... Only further dilution will allow that to happen to pay for high wages and upkeep on washplant and facilities which isn't cheap...

I think IKW need to take advantage of the current exchange rate as when they went to IPO it was based on exchange rate of 7:1... so its still very profitable..i think?!

I feel for you at 11c..it won't take that much to get back to those levels though... IF production happens @ current share registry.

They still suggest mid year for production which means an ann in next couple of months.... times ticking..for me its hard to invest in other companies when i know an announcement could see this into the 4-5s++ anytime and i still hold true that IF it can go to production at these levels its seriously retardedly good value...?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IKW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.