SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

Similarities, my take, all in the fun of it. A pyramid scheme is...

1. 204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Similarities, my take, all in the fun of it.
    A
    pyramid scheme is a sketchy and unsustainable business model, where a few top-level members recruit newer members, who pay upfront costs up the chain, to those who enrolled them. As newer members in turn recruit underlings of their own, a portion of the subsequent fees they receive is also kicked up the chain.
    Investing in Shares, a few top level CEO's recruit newer shareholders, who pay upfront costs for shares and brokerage, to those who enrolled them ( Brokers). As newer shareholders in turn tell all their friends, associates what a great company it is and that they can make a lot of money, which in turn pushes up the share price. Then their friends and associates do the same which push the share price even further so the people under them make money on the share price increasing and so on and so on. Meanwhile the CEO's are cleaning up with their exorbitant wages they pay themselves, the free incentive shares they give themselves all at the shareholders expense. Everyone makes money until the Trolls come along, spreading their negative crap and saying it's a scam, it's a pyramid scam all because they missed the boat and don't like to see others making money and the whole thing collapses. (Or at least that's what they hope)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $5.534K 790.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2561842 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 547547 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.