AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

I am truly puzzled................... Yesterday there were 32...

1. 2,390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2867
    I am truly puzzled...................
    Yesterday there were 32 posts on a non trading day (Sunday) and today we have had half a dozen posts so far and turnover of a healthy volume of over 9m shares!!

Truly strange in my opinion!!

Whilst I generally stick to fundamental analysis in evaluating shares I have noticed that we have a share chart that is clearly in a long term upswing. With drilling results only 3 to 4 weeks away this stock IMO is looking very very interesting / exciting. Provided the drill results show good grades and thick intersections it will power through 5 to 6c before much longer IMO. I am just kicking myself for not topping up when it was in the low 3c range recently.

All the news emanating from the lithium world is extremely positive and this stock is the only unallocated large resource in existence. Whilst it is not yet a proven resource, there is so much historical data available on the Manono area that I believe in six months time or sooner, its true potential will be beyond any doubt. It should just be a matter of how big it will be. This has all the hallmarks of being a 4X or 5X bagger this year IMO.

As this increase is not guaranteed but just my personal view, please DYOR in making your investment decisions.
    Cheers W2

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.