GW1 0.00% 4.8¢ greenwing resources ltd

Yea I'm glad it didn't take BSM 3yrs to get the thing started......

1. 3,159 Posts.
    Yea I'm glad it didn't take BSM 3yrs to get the thing started... But it has taken 3yrs to go from the Fossey JORC to an operating mine.

Should be all 100% upside (From a business PoV) from here... At very least 2-years of good money flowing paying for exploration, gold circuit, etc.

Though the stock price will go up and down as it does and continue to baffle everyone.

"PP,I agree with what you and Djv are saying,2 different subjects though."

Yes I will admit that I am VERY rigid in my view of the stock market... I simply see it as a way of buying into a business at a good price. The day to day operation of the market has very little meaning to me - I detach from the valuation placed on my business by the ASX and the traders - That is until its a good time to sell, or run for the hills.

In my own businesses I don't have a little daily chart that tells me the value of my "business". I know because I manage it. I tend to think of my "investments" in listed companies like I do my own personal projects, when concerned I email or call my ceo and ask what the heck he/she is doing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.700M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 11685 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.14pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.