DSE 0.90% $3.31 dropsuite limited

strange days, page-21

1. 1,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Good on you blackjack and others for pointing out the flaws in jenny's witch hunt. Maybe we should pass around the hat to give her the $1000 so she can move on.

The fact is EXM is down from it's highs on par with just about every other gold spec. There is nothing that Alex can do about that. That is why we have no deal with the HK investors at the previously negotiated price. Would you buy at more than twice the market price?

The sentiment has to change in the whole sector before we can perform. It may happen next year, or it may be starting now, I don't know. But I do know that the HUI and XAU are both up 10% overnight, following a nice upswing in the POG in USD. The USD is falling again, hopefully the hedge funds stop selling off commodities and gold finds support again to trend up.

The volume in the sell down to 1.1c has not been much, as noted earlier. So there aren't many committed sellers, most everyone seems to be hanging on for the eventual swing back to fair value. I don't know if it is going to get lower than this before it does, but I know I have come too far with this story to sell out at what must be very close to the bottom. When the gold sector takes off, it will probably do so with a rocket underneath it, it is so far underwater. Imho.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.