Here's the ultimate ramp.Why not name him after your favourite...

1. 580 Posts.
    Here's the ultimate ramp.
    Why not name him after your favourite stock.
    Get the company logo tattooed on his chest perhaps

Hi Reefton Mining or come here Admiralty Resources

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7504924010&category=2992

Hello, I really need to make some money to fund my business projects. I want to make a pretty drastic offer. The highest bidder, above my reserve price can specify for me to have their Logo/Trademark/Similar tattoed on my torso, upper arms or legs once only in an area not exceeding 9 inches by 9 inches. You may use me in ANY promotional work for 12 months at no extra charge (expenses only). I will be gladly photographed or speak to the media about it. After 12 months I have no obligation to you unless we re-negotiate. The other option is that I will LEGALLY change my name for a period of 12 months to whatever you suggest. The above specificied restrictions of 12 months apply too. If you make me a *really* good offer, I will do BOTH. A walking, talking advertising campaign for you. I will also gladly travel ANYWHERE as long as expenses are covered to be photographed/interviewed. This is a serious offer. I'm a fit 20 year old Male. All serious offers considered. I will not have my name changed to something or a tattoo on me that is generally considered offensive. Reserve is set at $25,000. This is a serious offer. Unique opportunity

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.