AVR 2.97% $12.15 anteris technologies ltd

Hi peony, 3 of them are heavy hitters mate, not sure about...

1. 2,418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 390
    Hi peony, 3 of them are heavy hitters mate, not sure about stoney, so would be feeling the pain and quite happy to escape the cut and thrust of this forum at the minute.

Not in their league but reasonably up there, this sp makes me feel sick.

Eire done a couple of quite frank and quality posts a little while ago, I look forward to his next post WHEN he is ready to share his thoughts.

That is the beauty of posts by David and Eire, less is actually more, so folk tend to take a little more notice when they do post, I am a bit guilty of posting too much.

Perhaps a good move forward would be for HC to only allow posters 3 comments per day, might sort some of the wheat from the chaff.

It certainly has been a red letter week, I am not sure what WP can tell us, postive announcements with substance, resulting sp recovery will do for a starter.

These cannot be artificially manufactured, I hope they don’t bother with any ‘fluff’ announcements, that would be a insult to our intelligence, IT IS NOW A TIME TO WAIT, as hard, as frustrated, as scared etc we feel.

Easy to say ... yeah it is, but not much we can do, guess we have to put the pitch forks, rope, recriminations etc aside, pretty much everything has been said that can be said.

Tough/brutal times in AHZ land and one that I will be happy to see the back of, same as WP no doubt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.