KEN 0.00% 1.3¢ kuth energy limited

strange mention for ken

1. 102 Posts.
    A very proactive holder of drilling company CKK arranged to have lunch with CKK drill guru Warren Strange and Strange mentioned Kuth as follows:

2."there is a growing demand for geothermal drilling from the Australian Geothermal companies such as Petra Therm, Panax and Kuth and Warren believes Bernie Kelly (new CKK CEO) is now actively pursuing those opportunities"

Also, there was this:

5."several large geothermal contract opportunities currently exist overseas and Globe Drill can offer a far higher value service than any of the US energy drilling services"

6."WS believes the company will have to consider building a second and third rig very soon to meet this demand"..

8."that customers with industry experience have no doubts about the GT3000’s capability and that AWT did thorough DD on the rig with their engineers prior to granting a contract for their deep well near Busselton." Just reitereating that the drill was all systems go.

IMO CKK's GT3000 will be the drill to drill most if not all of Kuth's slim exploration holes in Australia and Vanuatu and I think given the shallowness of the resource in Vanuatu it could potentially drill production wells in Vanuatu too, though I stand to be corrected on that..?

The drill is track-mounted, mobile, extremely fuel efficient and can be loaded on to an Antonov aeroplane, seemingly ideal for Kuth's purposes. Hopefully Kuth can secure a drilling slot and at least save some $ on what their exploration drilling would otherwise cost.

Thanks go to DeBono for the lunch-date info :-)

I don't hold KEN yet but am looking to get in when funds are available as a long term buy. Vanuatu project looks smart to me and a manageable size. I do hold CKK.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.