NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

strange nkp add on cnbc at approx 10:30 pm , page-11

1. 2,558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    mashmash

you ask 'why do you care if you don't hold?'. I have answered this before, the answer is I am altruistic.

Also, so all those people suggesting people who aren't in love with NKP are shorting it I have 2 things to say.

1. If someone was making such efforts to mislead readers, I think that person would be smart to change his/her sentiment to something other than NO Stock held and SELL. (I have been out of the stock and had the SELL status for ages, even when nearly everyone was bullish and the price was rising)

2. Instead of speculating that I am shorting the stock, lets come up with a legally enforceable contract, whereby If it is demonstrated I am shorting the stock, I pay whoever makes the claim I am shorting NKP $50 000. If it is shown I am not shorting the stock, then anyone who suggests I am pays me $50 000. It is easy to sit behind a key board and make defamatory accusations. It would be nice if those who make such comments were accountable for them. If there is a way for my $50 000 challenge to go ahead PLEASE contact me to get it sorted. I would love to make some easy money

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.