SGZ 0.00% 0.8¢ scotgold resources limited

strange today, page-9

1. 364 Posts.
    jusm,
    I have a very large holding in Scotgold and the lack of information is annoying.
    When I am not happy I ask questions of the company and if the answer is to my liking or I can understand the reasoning of it then I stay ,if not I'm off.
    I'm not going anywhere.
    The actions of the directors in AUS don't make good reading and the timing sucks
    1, Mr Jackson sells just before the AGM
    2, Mr Jackson sells to Mr Sadleir
    3, Mr Sadleir resigns

F--- me , run for the hills or not ?

1, Mr Jackson is /was building himself a nice big mansion and as anyone who has done a self build will tell you there is always over runs and he had some big over runs, that explains the first one.

2, Mr Jackson's sale to Mr Sadleir was part of a long standing arrangement that they had together and had to be concluded before Mr Sadlier's departure
    Mr Jackson received no money from the sale and will not be selling any more of his holdings, that explains the second one.

3, Mr Sadleir was instrumental in setting up the company and in the listings but these days he has very little input in the day to day running of the company . The board has been under revue for some time and I was not surprised to see him go, thats the third one .

The news I can't help you with but it can't be much longer even with RMB checking everything ten times, due diligence and all that, it must be soon, it's well over due.
    Rome wasn't built in a day. Raising funds in the Uk is no easy task either.

Whats the risk from here?

The risk is no finance no mine, no mine no nothing or could the asset be sold ? Our current market cap gives a value of our gold in the ground at only £35 per oz with nothing for our licences. Aim listed Stratex recently sold its Inlice project for an in situ price of $167 per oz . The two projects are not comparable but it gives you an idea of how low we are valued. If we where to get only one third of $167 per oz for our gold in situ we would be worth our current market cap, at 100% we would get £18Million.

Interesting view on the direction of Gold below

http://www.mining.com/web/four-important-facts-to-remember-about-gold/

Good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.