STX 10.8% 20.5¢ strike energy limited

Could it be Washington that the picture of that other drill rig...

1. 5,348 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2642
    Could it be Washington that the picture of that other drill rig that has been there for weeks was the prep for another well and that they were waiting on results from bigham1 before pressing to go button on it ? I wonder (as Agentm points out) if they will look to another area now instead of just moving to the adjacent drill site ? Also it would be nice to know from the company if they think the have had any issues with the well, the frac or anything else technical so the share holders can determine whether the lack of flow is indeed just a technical issue or if it is the ground itself. If it is a technical issue then this wouldn't be the first time a company has had false starts on what is otherwise productive ground. Some of the early EFS players took many drills to get their wells to prove up (again go back to post by Agentm on chesapeake's wells that originally flowed 300 boepd and ultimately produced 1300 by the time they worked out the best ways to finish them). Some assurance from the company via some detailed technical info or some explanation of what they are doing to make the well perform better would be good and may allay some of the fears that are out there at present that the ground itself is in fact unproductive acreage. IMO of course and I may be reading the mkt incorrectly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.020(10.8%)
Mkt cap ! $573.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 20.5¢ 18.8¢ $1.296M 6.577M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 743652 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 3580939 56
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.14pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.