ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

strange trades , page-6

1. 939 Posts.
    Well I have had enough of Bots working on our investments!! Now ESG is being manipulated big time!! I have the luxury of being able to watch each trade go through all day! LNC was last stock I got out of because of nonsence of $2-4 worth of shares rocketing through to manipulate price!! See my earlier post re plenty of sales going through less than us guys pay for Brokerage!!
    So I have today put a complaint to ASX and await their reply.. If no sensible explanation I intend to go big time to Government Regulators. For the record my message today to ASX was --
    "I am very concerned that Robotic or Flash trading is occuring on the ASX! In the first instance I am prepared to seek your opinion on such matters but if I do not get a reasonable explanation I will have to go to the Government regulators as I feel very strongly this practice is manipulating our markets!!
    Take ESG today.. many trades went through at less than 500 shares and some at just 4 shares!! This is riduculous!! At one stage out of 28 sellers 24 were probably the same Robot as all were under 500 shares in a 85 cent share company!! Just the commission for us small traders is more than some transactions.. like 4 shares at 85c equals $3.60!!
    This has to be manipulation as no serious sellers were about till second line of sellers where all sellers were genuine and worth at least $1600!
    Can you please explain??"
    Will post reply.. If I get one!!
    Those who doubt my concerns should Google "Flash Trading - High Frequency Trading or Robot Trading"" It is the biggest scam since Madoff!!What is happening in our Capilitist System today!! Worst than last financial collapse!!
    I really wish people would take notice!!
    Don that concerned I contacted ASX.. !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.