SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

strange trades, page-19

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi (klob25)

The research has nothing to do with opinions of failure or success.

You are talking about me.Say westcott don't beat around the bush.
    I have never said financing of the project is certain.
    Every thing the directors have had to do to progress this project are being ticked off.
    With projects of this size,you can not expect all time lines to come in on the date expected,but they are being ticked off.
    My research is in the public domain to be found.I just post as much as I can to save everyone else having to find it.
    Others post the same sort of things that they find.
    I look a bit closer perhaps,than not all buy most other posters.
    I see a name of a company buying in to SDL,I then find out more about that company,I then follow up on the names of the directors which in many cases on Google will give more information about other companies and people they are involved with,I then follow those leads.
    I try to learn about the type of iron ore,the way it is processed,the area the project is in,other mines in the country and so on.Looking for reports from sources around the world about Cameroon,Congo,China,Korea,Japan,Arab States and Sundance Etc:
    That is what my research is about.

If I give a personal opinion I state,in my opinion,that it is not fact but my opinion.

The project started off with one tenement,it is now 4 tenements.
    Four tenements to do Aeromagnetics over,4 tenements to build tracks for access,4 tenements to take samples to send off for analysis.
    Four tenements to make plans and time lines so they blend in,in the right order.

We are talking about a world force in iron ore if every thing goes to plan for Sundance Resources.
    That is not just my opinion,it has been stated by several sources of people in the know about iron ore projects.

This area Cameroon,Congo And Gabon is in its infancy as far as iron ore mining is concerned.The more iron ore is reported in this area,the more BIG players in iron ore and other minerals will want to get a foot in first.
    Why are BHP,Hancock and RIO so big in the Pilbara?Why do they have most of the high grade iron ore tenements?

They had the for sight to do the research in the Pilbara and pick up the best tenements before a big rush started in acquiring these tenements.

The more Sundance show the prospectivity of their tenements the more likely hood of the big players will want a part of it and look at future benefits in spending big dollars to get involved before others beat them to it.

Can you comprehend what my research is all about?

Regards
    Westcott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.