YOW 0.00% 2.3¢ yowie group ltd

agreed. How many holders have that number of shares to dispose...

1. 1,672 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    agreed. How many holders have that number of shares to dispose of at once?
    Perhaps we will see a change of significant holder notice or change of directors holding notice. Alternatives are a funs exiting in a planned cross for profit ( singapore based fund that quite recently sold its holdings to go below the significant holder threshold?) or another. Everyone is entitled to take profit and who knows that the buyer didn't have an interest in lowering the SP up until the time of the cross? would explain some of the selling into the bid over the previous few days.
    i think the cross at low levels shouldnt spook anyone; I remember Keith selling a massive chunk at 50c shortly before walmart announcement and the SP jumped 20% almost immediately after that "cheap" sale. Furthermore, for a 3m cross, the buyer would definitely expect a premium on the preceding two week VWAP price.
    Anecdotal evidence from seeing empty yowie boxes on walmart shelves (with my own eyes) suggests to me no cause for concern about sales figures but ultimately the quarterly will answer. As with everything in the market do your own research and stick with your trading thesis on the company.
    cheers
    J

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.275M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 118344 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 156545 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.