GBE 3.51% 5.5¢ globe metals & mining limited

strange valuation compared to namibian u comps

1. 1,258 Posts.
    if I had a look at another African country like Namibia and the active uranium-players in this country, the valuation is a miracle to me.

I mean companies like EXT, PDN, EXT XT.V, FSY.TO are more or less mono resource players with cash costs likely to be significantly above U spot price.

WME is valued at about 76mln A$ with absolute lowest U-grades.

FSY.TO same with extremely low grades and a valuation at 460m A$.

EXT has better grades but still below PDN grades and PDN has operating cost > 50$/lb. The valuation is a stunning 2blnA$. IMO the size of the resource is no justification for this high valuation.

PDN is operating but at a loss and at high costs compared to the recent U-prices. 2.8bln is pretty high valuation for this operational performance.

XT.V has a handful of nothing but a valuation of 38mA$ coming down from >1blnA$

On the other side I have a look at our beauty that is valued at 23mlnA$ with a reasonable path to production a much better sales/cost structure and a genius management. And last but not least has Malawi recently proved it's committment to mining when the Kayelekera mine is kicking off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
-0.002(3.51%)
Mkt cap ! $38.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.5¢ $4.4K 80K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4372 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 158757 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.04am 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.