AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Well said Lastlaugh! thumbs up from me. People should to...

1. 765 Posts.
    Well said Lastlaugh! thumbs up from me.

People should to remember that lot of investors bought this share to sell it once the announcement comes and that's exactly what happened. They were in a dream land with much high Cu presence. They did not do the research well enough. YES! this could also be manipulated but there seems to be lot of buyers even now.. If they were not there, this share would have crash landed yesterday itself but its going through a correction. Those of you who bought this share at the .20c mark don't need to panic. Let the dust settle.

And always remember, shares or for that reason any investment, if you are in for a quick buck the risk is very high but if you have the patience to HOLD and DYOR, this stock is a great company maker in the medium to long term. All you have to do is forget it for some time and that patience will definitely pay off.

Go through yesterdays trades and there are people/institutions buying in MILLION lots. Are they gonna risk 100's of thousand of dollars. There is substance to this story and its not a fairytale.

So buy up if you think the fundamentals are good and HOLD and don't get tempted by the market in between and finally DYOR.

GOOD LUCK

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.