CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

Funkymonk - the entire market fell today. I wouldn't be...

1. 325 Posts.
    Funkymonk - the entire market fell today. I wouldn't be surprised if it closed at its lowest point. But it didn't. It showed remarkable resilience in the last 2 hours of trading. Oh but wait, you only focus on the negatives, never the positives.

You love describing CCC as if it's trading in a vacuum. External events such as uncertainty over the finalisation of the Mashala acquisition never seem to cross your mind. You never mention movements in the broader market, which would imply that you believe CCC has a beta of 0 (i.e. zero correlation with the broader market). And although your predictions are based on technical analysis, you never provide graphs, just eloquent paragraphs.

While your comments do provide a nice balance to the CCC threads, I can't help but wonder what your motivations are for posting negative comments (time after time). I also find it hard to believe that you would be concerned about other traders (oh no, the newbies!)

Yes, technical analysis can provide insight. But let's not mislead others into thinking they should base their decisions solely on TA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.