DXI 0.00% $2.77 dexus industria reit.

strange, page-19

1. 532 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Below is agentm's post from asf. He comes on hc sometimes, hope he doesn't mind me copying and posting on here.

"the austin chalks are a definate, there is no doubt at all in my mind the well is successful. $2+ and multiple (double figure) wells to expand and develop the field..

Due to the highest levels of secrecy and the most delicate ways in which the JVP's have announced their finds you can see the market is totally blindsided by the implications of the reporting and the reality of the size of the finds.

You have to understand that texas crude first and formost pulls the strings, the JVP's are merely small fry in the equation. THE WELL SHOULD HAVE BEEN A CLOSED WELL.

It is only due to the laws governing the ASX that the JVP's here in australia are forced to announce, and tactically and very strategically they have managed to announce all significant finds of commercial significance only! All other finds which "could be commercial" or more to the point, "could be remotely distinguished as possibly uncommercial", have deliberately and specifically left out of all reports. So you have to understand the significance of the very subdued and very scant reorting on all the finds so far, they are by and large well worth being held in very very high regard and not to underestimated in any way shape or form!!

So for those not close to the source, or those unfamiliar with this practice, most people are simply unable to evaluate the significance of the sugarloaf prospect.

I know that if matters had have been played the way the texas crude boys wanted, then no information at all would be known today in any form and in any forum. and only after flow testing would there have been a small announcement of a find. no fanfare and no flag waving, and that would be to protect their own interests, the protection of their ability to closely guard information and sign new acerage, and to not prohibit extending and broadening current acerage and leases. What chance does texas crude have of signing any land owners on any prospects on the hosston sands anywhere in texas, as today the information that has been leaked so far would stop dead their being any advantage in getting good deals for the operators looking at the sands!

I wount be selling any shares in ADI, today tomorrow nor next week.. I am 100% certain of the success of the secondaries in the well. I not only believe the secondary have mmet the highest expectations that were estimated, I believe the rumours and figures distributed last year are accurate and have been unable to find any reason to doubt their integrity.

My conviction on the primary is that the information has been kept so tight and secretive since the end of drilling that i am in no way doubting the primary is exactly as expected, and the figures are at a minimum the P50 estimates for the primary. I totally believe the flow testing after fracing will yield flows far in excess of the minimum rquirement of commercial viabilty for the primary. Its deep, its very very hot and the expertise of the guys that are about to do the flow test will get texas crude the results they have been almost certain was always there!

I think the SL well is difficult for the average investor to understand, and many dont have the patience to wait a few weeks and get the real figures, i see many short term traders are opting out and selling down the stock, which is fine by me as they must have made some gains, but the real gains of 500% are about to arrive in the near term.

good luck to anyone who is on the stock and good luck to those who are bailing on the short high.. everyone has different agenda in investing, for me as a longtermer i see only great days ahead."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.