CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

strange, page-18

1. 5,526 Posts.
    i must reply to this as it is "strange" lol

i have seen plenty of sue12's posts and i have no problem with her

its basic common sense which fails to deliver for a lot

gdn was highly speculative and a high risk without knowing too-much about them just based purely on sp of around the $1 mark

cvi is a lot different and all i have seen of sue12 here is asking about ground being a guarantee

which is a fair question even though she may not have been following and understand the relationship going on for companies to quallify for any ground

we are all learning and even the good posters get it wrong

some see yesterdays TH as a master stroke, but imo it wasn't and we cant say everything any MD does is right

imo we need to keep turning over trades to work through this patch and for the sp to start climbing

its basic supply and demand, the finance had nothing to do really with the sp

IMO the trading halt was a big no no

it stopped trading and when some get the chance to sell from bad international markets they will no matter what

it stopped the turnover of trades and progress

everyone blows their own trumpet from time to time and thats to be expected anywhere in life

lets all drop the efn ego's and jealousy and grow up
    get a thicker skin
    dont think your above others and not reply to a post just because you think some one is not up to scratch
    help others out
    it goes farther than anything else if respect is a two way street and others aren't outcasted because of their thought because some day they will come back and fix you good and proper
    its always the arrogant who are vulnerable to an attack if they think they are perfect and undestructible
    rememeber one doesn't need a uni degree or anything else to do better than the other
    it just comes down to talent, common sense
    every1 go and have a good feed to recharge the brain and have a slot to fix the hormones
    cvi is fine the ops have held perfectly and its just retail nerves bailing which is obvious because they don't like to play the ops as they are new to game

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.