KAR 2.81% $1.83 karoon energy ltd

Strap in. Lift off., page-63

1. 2,920 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67

This time its a case of the storm before the calm. All this volatility will subside soon enough and Kar just needs to continue its business model as intended. To date the new crew have delivered a secure base with added production( cash flow) and further expansion options as shown with the Who Dat asset.
    Just now need to follow up on their return to share holders by share price rise and a div policy, that is well with in their cash flow prospects. All this will obviously pan out in the new year expect second Qrt for a Div policy to be forth coming.

Kar has really developed into a serious oil producer and having further expansion in mind only validates its intentions to grow further. I am over guessing the value of Kar at any given time, as markets often do not align with the true value of of a share to compare with the metrics of the company.
    I am happy with where we are and where we are going. And my vision of 3.00 will be well surpassed in short course. Some one said Kar was worth 5.00 if oil was around 100. I will venture to say its worth soon 5.00 with oil average 80 to 85
    Trading to day was not so bad when you consider the drop in oil last night.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.83
Change
0.050(2.81%)
Mkt cap ! $1.466B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.80 $1.84 $1.79 $8.392M 4.606M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6282 $1.83

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.83 79500 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.