AEX 0.00% 1.1¢ acclaim exploration nl

strap yourself in, page-3

1. 204 Posts.
    Well we are all sitting on the edge of our seats waiting for this one.......

I hope that the boys from CCIC have prepared something very special with all the time they have had. Results may once again highlight the low grade nature of the resource but what we are all after is a measured resource. They have drilled the crap out of all the land there so definitely should be able to produce a 3D model of the resource and approximate a size.

My concerns are more with why our new African MD left a relatively big company being in a great position and went to a small uranium explorer who does not even have a definite resource (YET!!!!). At this stage he has not recieved any shares / options from what i have read so just seems very very interesting....

Thoughts please, would really appreciate some feedback on what everyone is thinking.... Could it just be that he left knowing the prospect of what AEX wil become with his help. Check out where he went to UNI and what his background is and it seems like he is the perfect man to take AEX all the way to Mining Uranium....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.