DSE 0.29% $3.40 dropsuite limited

strap yourself in, page-26

1. 7,956 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 542
    Greetings from Europe....I got up at 4 am this morning to see if we have any action in EXM and no results yet.

For those who are getting impatient have pity on me... I originally got on board in August and have accumulated through to October.

My original reason for doing so was that 2 rigs were planned and results were due in November. Drilling started one month later than planned with just the one rig wih the second rig coming on stream one month after that (ie 2 months later than planned).

I had hoped that EXM would pay for Christmas this year like MMB paid for last year's. Bearing in mind the way things have panned out I am now not expecting the full picture to be known until the end of January, 1-2 months later than the original plan. In time for December's credit card bills which will arrive at the end of January. So there is still a good possibility that EXM will pay for Christmas just courtesy of Visa and Mastercard :-)

I am sure the guys working in the labs will have a Christmas as well so would the week beginning 7th January be a possibility for the first results?

It would be nice if I am wrong but don't hold your breath for something this week.

EB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.40
Change
0.010(0.29%)
Mkt cap ! $238.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.39 $3.41 $3.39 $250.9K 73.81K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6625 $3.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.41 3828 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.