VMS 0.00% 1.9¢ venture minerals limited

strap yourselves in for a wild ride!

1. 1,459 Posts.

Guys Guys Guys!!!

I'm excited... Damn Damn excited!!!

Just got of the phone with Hamish and have some very VERY interesting news.

I suggest anybody who is having doubts, call the Co. and have a chat with Hamish as I did today as he was very open and forthcoming with information and answered a lot of questions which have been raised here...

Lets just say that The PFS will not disappoint.

Venture will be building their own unique processing plant from the ground up to produce Tin / Tungsten APT and.....

COPPER!!!

Yes thats right!

Latest drilling intersections have been HUGE and are being worked into the model right now!

There is plenty more to tell, but can't really put it all down here right ATM.

Citi Glory have in fact exited 100% (as I previously thought) as they became involved in the project pre-GFC and were only really ever interested in the DSO iron ore project that Venture were looking at savage river... That project is now on the back burner.

They sold out for a 400% profit to pursue an opportunity for DSO elsewhere.

There will probably not be a trading halt prior to the announcement, I asked him about it and he suggested they will just announce it to market.

Regarding Timing of the announcement... well I won't say its Imminent... because I hate the word... lets just say VERY SOON.

All they are waiting on now is some final engineering assessments from 2 Co's who are doing the design of the plant and equipment.

Obviously there is a limit to what can be disclosed

BUT I STRONGLY URGE ANYONE WITH EVEN A SHADOW OF A DOUBT TO CALL AND SPEAK TO HAMISH.

I have requested an up to the minute Top 20 shareholder list from Security Transfer Registrars and will post it here as soon as its received...

The bots are manipulating the stock lower on purpose... of that I now have NO DOUBTS. Its called TREE SHAKING.

A bit like some of the posts we've seen on here of late.

All is Well down in Tassie - so smile, stop watching the price and come back when it's 3.00+

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $289.3K 15.14M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1734415 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 718644 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.