NDO 0.00% 85.0¢ nido education limited

Strat , I have always valued your input and un biased opinions...

1. 51 Posts.
    Strat ,
    I have always valued your input and un biased opinions set out within the Nido posts.
    I was hoping you might give me your opinion regarding a few things. I understand this is not financial advice and will not take it as such.
    Firstly , i own around 700000 shares that i have averaged down from the mid teens to around the mid 6 's.
    Being a relative stock market newbie , i have never been in a position like this.
    I have been in Nido for about 4 years and realise and understand that management have rolled over for a golden handshake and i think about how sick to the guts this makes me feel daily.
    I don't feel i want to be pressured and coerced into selling to these guys at the proposed 5.5cps.
    Can you please give me some scenarios as you see it in terms of my hard earned $$$.
    Is there a chance that once the offer has been finalised , the share price will be driven down.
    When or can a company be deregistered if shares are still in the market. Ie can my shares be worth nothing ??
    I really am unsure of what to do and would value any thoughts. Is there a professional body that could analyse the current situation and advise accordingly.
    Im ok holding but not wanting to see 1cps either ..
    Many thanks
    Bamboo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
85.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $193.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
85.0¢ 88.0¢ 85.0¢ $123.7K 145.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 212002 85.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.0¢ 29650 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.