SRT 0.00% 19.0¢ strata investment holdings plc

Strata posted on X, page-14

1. 1,508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 761
    Haven't checked in for a while but shall say how I see it to provide another viewpoint to this thread. I do appreciate the dissatisfaction with the share price, but then I can say that about all the ASX and Canadian mining stocks I hold ! (18 stocks in total, mostly all down over 50% since 2021). It's a tough market and SRT being an investment company will be even less popular on the ASX than junior miners in this climate.

As for shareholder structure I know MJ holds at least 9.3% still. My family hold just under 3% and I know Charles has about 2.44%. Not sure who you are 'Unprecedented' but maybe we've met at one of the many MTR meetings over the years. I've been onboard since early 2016.https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5954/5954608-9487da616f081a6f1bf4262cf2a3556b.jpg
    The pic is from May 2023,so changes in holdings are quite possible ofc.

I do keep in touch with the board as best as possible and I basically agree with what I gather the present strategy to be. As far as I'm aware MJ, RR and Charles also agree, so I can't see any point in going down what I see as a spill the board rabbit hole. I think a better approach would be to put down on the table what we all know of present strategy and existing opportunities. For example, my guess is the value of the A1 royalty will be more that MTR received for the sale to MOD. Here's the latest sat images from A1 for anyone interested:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5954/5954614-1e981704a4bea0e2cbcc07ae1c5a692a.jpg

The drilling continues on a further 7 holes are to be completed in Q1 to test additional near-surface potential + identified SW extension. Maiden Resource expected Q1.

Cobre should do well.I'm expecting KIT-W drilling to eventually boost the royalty streams. Otherwise the 20% investment should pay dividends

There is a deal going forward in the background of which it's hard to get clear detail but it's been ongoing for a year and should be high value to SRT.
    I'm expecting some PR out soon, probably an '******' video.

Otherwise I understand there will be other acqusitions in the future to build an advanced natural resource investment/financing company.

I wish the share price could have a rocket attached to its posterior but in reality I think it will be a slow uphill advance for those who want to stay onboard. It's become a pension fund for me but appreciate that that's not everyone's cuppa.

So in conclusion, I don't see SRT as a lifestyle company for MMc, but as a company which he, TG + Charles have turned around from almost disaster when PJ took his eye off the ball to nearly let Borrelli snap it up for peanuts. MMc has stayed loyal to the company throughout and has followed his convictions with the top shareholders approval. If MJ & Rick Rule were seriously unhappy we would soon know.

The misery for us retail holders has been bought about by the difficult transition to a sole listing on the ASX. I'm still doing battle with Interactive Investor via the Financial Ombudsman. The latest is that ii have upset the FO by being untruthful, but I'll go into more detail once the case is decided.

Sorry not to agree with the spill the board ideas, but it's a No-No in my view. I still see a bright future on the distant horizon!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.0¢ 19.0¢ $17.81K 93.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 32016 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 95 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.