SRT 2.50% 19.5¢ strata investment holdings plc

Strata posted on X, page-22

1. 1,513 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 764
    Always good to hear a new poster's opinions on HC, however unbalanced the latter may be.
    To clarify my point then, my praise went to MMc for several reasons which I thought I'd made fairly easy to understand.

MMc led MTR through rocky times to a better 32p (approx 59c AUD) before the junior mining market crashed after 2021. We investors could have sold and made a healthy profit but for various reasons stayed the course. One of those reasons I'm sure was that MTR deserved to hit higher levels with MMc at the helm.

If you are a genuine 3% holder then I'm sure I would heve met you at one of the many MTR meetings as I've already said so instead of me having to justify my position as shareholder the burden of proof lays at your door. There are obvious disppointments with MTR having fallen in value since 2021
    but a genuine long term holder would know the story well and at least see some positives in these difficult market days and know at least some of the reasons for the cash burn.

I see the cup as half full and won't be part of anyone's attempt to incite others to a board spill, whether they are investors or chatroom stockbashers with agendas alike. Instead better for real investors to contact the board where I have the experience that sensible answers to sensible questions will always be given. The AGM is a few months away yet and genuine holders will have their chance to vote.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $33.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 19.5¢ $4.563K 23.40K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 41550 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.