SRT 0.00% 18.5¢ strata investment holdings plc

Brasstacks. I bought most of my share holding in late 2021 by...

1. 13 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

Brasstacks. I bought most of my share holding in late 2021 by which time the share price hovered just above 20 and the most promising asset metal tiger owned were the royalties. We also owned a large share holding in Sandfire - which at that point was worth about 14p. If MM had refrained from trading and taking out millions in admin expenses, those two assets would now be worth around 24p based on the latest market value of SFR and the latest valuation of the NSRR. Of course MM decided to sell SFR shares during this period and contrary to your assertions he decided to buy numerous speculative tiny mining stocks during 2022 which have all plummeted since. He managed to lose another 8% of our NAV just in January 2024 - a time during which most share prices went up.

Apart from his dreadful trading track record, my main allegation is that we were promised a reduction in admin fees during the pivot to passive management and this simply didnt happen. Similarly, we were promised a revolutionary new trading strategy (never detailed) that could only be executed on asx and required the aim listing (and our isa holdings with it) to be dropped. Again, this never happened. I am a genuine holder but I am seriously disgruntled. You have not commented at all on the 18% admin fee charged the last half year period - I fail to see how any holder can be anything but disgusted with that.

I will send proof of my share holding and my personal email address to anyone that sends me proof of theirs. If there is enough interest, I suggest we set up a WhatsApp group to discuss next steps and I suggest we initially approach MM for an online meeting to discuss our concerns. Please contact me on [email protected]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $31.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 18.5¢ 18.5¢ $852 4.603K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 85797 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 50095 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.50am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.