SRT 2.70% 18.0¢ strata investment holdings plc

Sounds like we need to calm down a bit and respect opposing...

1. 73 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Sounds like we need to calm down a bit and respect opposing opinions however much we disagree with them. I'm sure BT1 is not some sort of "5th columnist", Unprecedented. I think his take on MM is extraordinarily charitable but it's a view he's entitled to hold.

BT1, I think you should appreciate the frustration and anger which the Board has generated, and I don't like your use of the word "incite"-I'm not trying to get anybody to storm MM's home just exploring whether there 's anybody else out there who thinks ,like me, that we'd be better off with somebody else running the show or even ceasing to actively manage the assets and just wait for them to "mature".

I take your point about talking to the Board and I do "talk" to Charles via email but the only time I actually spoke to Michael I put the phone down absolutely none the wiser. He ran rings round me, with his superior knowledge both of financial matters generally and matters pertaining to SRT specifically. He should offer to meet shareholders collectively. I've no doubt it would be uncomfortable for him but it would perhaps allow both sides to discover a better understanding of each other's position and leave behind the ill feeling which is developing. If you are in touch with him perhaps you would like to suggest we get back to the old style meetings, and I don't mean around a table in a busy restaurant but a private room where we can all air our views and be heard.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $30.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 18.0¢ $2.692K 14.95K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 197024 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.10am 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.