SRT 0.00% 19.0¢ strata investment holdings plc

Brasstacks, if you read my posts on hotcopper (and previously on...

1. 13 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Brasstacks, if you read my posts on hotcopper (and previously on lse) you would see they are hardly belligerent or flying in all directions. In the early days I was very supportive but recently I have been calling out the extortionate administration fees (28% of the market cap on an annual basis - I am still keen to hear your view on this) being charged by the company and the problems most of us faced with the ISA eligibility of the shares. As to my 3% holding, I have sent proof to some of the other investors that have now contacted me. If you must know, only half was in my name and the other half was in my wife's name but she passed away so I now own the lot. And under asx rules I do not need to disclose holdings under 5%. Trendzlse, feel free to email me on [email protected], we will have strength in numbers. If the board do buybacks (presumably using our, company funds), why would they not do so above board, through a published buyback mechnism like any other listed company. And how do you know these things brasstacks?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.0¢ 19.0¢ $17.81K 93.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 32016 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 95 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.