SRT 0.00% 18.0¢ strata investment holdings plc

Not sure what question that was Keith. Was it to do with 'this...

1. 1,465 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 741
    Not sure what question that was Keith. Was it to do with 'this dog needs to be put down'?

Reliable info? The strategy is to buy and build based on a Merchant Bank model.
    So SRT will acquire complimentary companies to create a Natural Resource Broking House and then it should trade on a multiple EBIT with several income streams.

SRT should then become a company that can distribute dividends to shareholders.

The ongoing deal is simply a complimentary company acquisition that fits the description above.

Meanwhile, SRT have tangible assets as you say, the royalties on SFR and CBE licence areas. This year should give direction to SRT on whether to maybe sell the royalties or hold on. Twist or stick.

SFR are slowly drilling 7 extra holes in A1 and will give a Maiden Resource this year. I'm expecting a resource on a par with A4 though maybe lower grade.

If CBE hit at KIT-W then SRT are in the money.

Hard to say how the royalties will mature as SFR aren't drilling aggressively . I don't think they have a large budget for exploration on SRT 2% licence areas.

After A1 it'll be difficult to quantify how much more copper there is to come or when it would pay out to SRT.

A4 should be capable of yielding more than the extra 2Mtpa and once the additional drilling is complete we'll know for sure.

So the board have obviously decided that building a larger natural resource based company by acquisitions, buy and build, would be a better way of improving the share price and liquidity for shareholders than a fire sale (putting the dog down) and just flogging off the NSR to the highest bidder

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 18.0¢ $10.23K 56.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 19040 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 325215 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.26pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.