SRT 0.00% 19.0¢ strata investment holdings plc

Hi Keith.Still here and still very much with you. Frustrated as...

1. 18 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Hi Keith.

Still here and still very much with you. Frustrated as ever but still very much believe we will see a return on our investment, I appreciate that is a matter of timescales aswell as your average - the frustrating thing for UK holders is (assuming you wanted to) buying in is either impossible or very difficult. Hence we need this deal sorted so MM can showcase the new road ahead for SRT and attract new investors - FWIW he very much believes this will happen. They are attending plenty of conferences and getting a lot of interest we just need them to get it over the line.

8 years - is that’s what it’s been!!!! For sure we are not really where i had hoped we would be but then unless you have been lucky timing ins and outs most in the sector are down considerably worse.. not sure that’s much comfort, but it is true. I think my average is around 16p old money so I fully expect to still see a good return on that. In the short term realistically yes we are looking at only CBE creating a significant impact on the share price (SFR isn’t going to change anything) the likelihood of CBE having that impact IMO is quite likely.

Are you being too pessimistic?? Maybe. I guess that’s the nature of investing. I think you are, there’s plenty of frustrating elements at the moment but things can change very quickly. Let’s see what happens when we see the direction this deal takes us.

ATB.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3527 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.