SRT 2.70% 18.0¢ strata investment holdings plc

I'm sure MM would be happy to field questions, AP101, as long as...

1. 73 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    I'm sure MM would be happy to field questions, AP101, as long as the conversation is via a phone or computer but I can't see him meeting shareholders face to face any time soon, and that's what the situation needs. He's not going to enter the room to a round of applause with "for he's a jolly good fellow" ringing out, is he?

I think there's a case now, based on the directors' past failures and current paralysis, for shareholders to take drastic action. Is it possible to instigate a move to get rid of the directors and instruct someone, say a firm of accountants, to run the company on a care and maintenance footing. The investments could be realised as and when appropriate just retaining the royalty assets. Cash generated/royalties received would be distributed to shareholders. Costs would be kept to a minimum (no directors' gravy train, staff or premises costs) and shareholders would get at least some return.

I have no idea how, or indeed if, this could be done but I'm totally fed up with what's going on at the moment. Someone is dumping 100k+ shares daily and the sp is responding accordingly. Australian investors are clearly not interested-who can blame them- and our options here in the UK are limited-hold and hope or sell "at best" at exorbitant cost and that's all down to MM et al.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $30.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 18.0¢ $2.692K 14.95K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 197024 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.10am 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.