SRT 2.22% 23.0¢ strata investment holdings plc

It may look good to have Rick Rule on the share register but it...

1. 13 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    It may look good to have Rick Rule on the share register but it hasn’t helped the share price so far. At the end of the day, Rick Rule will not lose much sleep over his investment here. I’m glad to see everyone here though appears to share my concern over the cost base. We need to see drastic action on that and I would also like to understand better what those millions have actually been spent on. Like most of us I think, I’m here because I believe in the long term potential of our copper royalties and like everyone else I have been holding onto my shares to see those come to fruition. Strata was a copper investment for me and I want us to hold onto those royalties long term, ideally alongside other copper based passive investments. That is what I understood the new policy to be when we got out of Kalahari metals. I am worried about the mysterious deal we appear to be working on, especially if it’s being funded by our royalty monies. Seeing MM endorse Southern Golds pivot into early stage battery recycling technology fills me with dread - I just hope our transformational deal is not that one or something similar.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $38.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 23.0¢ 23.0¢ $28.26K 122.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 147171 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 18014 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.