WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

strategic alliance, page-19

1. 5,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1681
    Hi Grogman,
    Thank you for your kind post.

We certainly are entering interesting times for our company.

First the announcement of the Strategic Alliance, now the
    GSK development announcement for one of the at least 6 licenced FIM applications ( remember the annual report in which 6 new patents for the FIM technology were launched )

This paragraph shows that GSK can not be the company which conducts consumer acceptance testing for an application using our technology ( this particular FIM application has not reached product development yet, therefore cant be consumer tested ):
    "GSK and OBJ are now in discussions regarding the next steps of this
    program which will include a technology integration program and in vivo
    human efficacy testing to quantify the business opportunity"

Apart from the Strategic Alliance with the FMCG, OBJ also has an application in final testing stages for consumer acceptance with another, most likely global company, plus the development program for the FIM technology for one of GSK's healthcare products within a 29 billion annual market.

This shows to me that GSK is most likely the company which ordered the FIM application of our technology. It is nice to have clarity about this detail now.

That leaves me speculating who might be the company which tests our technology with a multi billion dollar drug currently in consumer testing.
    This most likely refers to our FMCG, which might be the same company which has the strategic alliance with OBJ.
    This extract from the GSK ann shows that consumer acceptance testing is the last item listed within the usual testing procedure :
    "These will then be used in human efficacy studies to
    demonstrate the level of consumer benefit provided by the FIM technology and
    consumer acceptance testing to determine marketability within the US$29 billion
    market sector."
    Consumer acceptance testing is already linked to marketing research.

I therefore expect news from the Strategic Alliance with the FMCG now rather sooner than later as GSK, if anything, propelled the news flow coming out over the next months.

I certainly have had the chance to accumulate shares over the years and am fully invested.
    Many other posters here are instrumental to great research and our knowledge about this company, I extend my thanks to them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.