WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

"where is OBJ's Lab located?"Hi fluffynymph,In response to your...

1. 5,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32

"where is OBJ's Lab located?"

Hi fluffynymph,

In response to your question, the main OBJ laboratory is located at same address as the company's Corporate Office in Leederville, Perth.

OBJs UK based International Partnering Manager Dr Kevin Hammond, through associations of his own is currently establishing OBJs 2nd Lab which will be located in England

However it may be of interest to note that this new UK based lab is not a requirement of or for our current partnership collaboration with GSK. The recent evaluation tests and the most recently announced development program with GSK will remain at their Global R & D centre located in Middlesex, England. Imo this additional lab would indicate the confidence shown by OBJ and/or the increasing interest for our technology by other UK based company's.

I'd recently indicated a possible connection with Unilever. Listed as the 3rd largest Cosmetic FMCG coy in the world and the only one of the top 20 listed that is located in England with further interesting facts as per attached post link.
    Click here for previous post re Unilever

When I most recently asked Glyn about our current (& still ongoing) lab evaluations being conducted at 3Ms Global Head Quarters in Minnesota US he advised me that we in fact have "Evaluations and testing currently being conducted in a number of different locations throughout the US"

Additionally what many may not be aware of is that the 3M Health Care Head Office is actually located in Leicestershire, England

Fluffy,

The above information aside and treading carefully with respect to your position to not test a fine line between acceptable comment Vs ramp imho it will not be too much longer before the market wakes up to the enormity of what many a few on these threads have researched and realised for quite some time now

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.